Edible Building Blocks For Charaben.
You can cook Edible Building Blocks For Charaben using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Edible Building Blocks For Charaben
- Prepare 1 of Fish sausage.
- You need 1 of Thick tamagoyaki.
- It's 1 of Kamaboko.
- It's 1 of Try other ingredients too.
- You need 1 of Regular sized straw.
Edible Building Blocks For Charaben step by step
- Slice the fish sausage 1 cm thick..
- Cut off all 4 sides to square it off. The square should be about the size of a caramel candy..
- Make 4 holes with the straw..
- Insert the round bits you cut out of the sausage into the holes, about 2/3 of the way on. (The photo shows 2 holes plugged back in.) Fill all 4 holes...and it's done..
- Kamaboko version: Cut out a block about the size of a caramel candy. Kamaboko is firmer than fish sausage so you may have some trouble with the cutouts, but they'll come out if you push them up from the back..
- Thick tamagoyaki version: These were more difficult since they tended to fall apart. But they're so cute!.
- Carrot version: Cook a 1 cm thick slice of carrot in water + sugar syrup to cover (microwave for a bit less than 2 minutes at 500 W), then proceed..
- This version is made from processed cheese. It was easier to make them with room temperature cheese. You can make a 3-knob block or a 6 knob block, depending on the size of the cheese..