my mom's corn pie. This is my mom's corn pie. We grew up eating this and loving it in the heart of Amish country. It is a very hearty dish, and easy to make.
Some people add cooked chicken to the pie as well. This is such a GREAT variation on traditional corn side dishes. This recipe is ALWAYS requested, so be prepared. You can cook my mom's corn pie using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of my mom's corn pie
- It's 1 can of cream corn.
- You need 1 cup of flour.
- It's 1 large of egg.
- Prepare 2 cup of cheese.
- It's 1 dash of salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 of bread crumbs.
- You need 1 can of whole corn.
Don't skimp on the cracker crumbs - I go heavy on them in the recipe - and this is truly the best when you use butter-flavored crackers (Club crackers or. My mom made a zucchini pie at the cabin this year and it blew my mind. It was a little different than my version because hers was baked in a crust. This crustless Sweet Corn and Zucchini Pie is so incredibly simple to make and it's the perfect way to enjoy summer produce!
my mom's corn pie step by step
- set oven on lowest heat.
- mix cream corn and whole corn in bowl... add egg, salt, n sugar... mix.
- slowly add flour then 1 1/2 cups cheese... save rest of cheese for top....
- pour mixture into baking dish... sprinkle rest of cheese on top n some bread crumbs....
- bake on low until a toothpick comes out clean....
Vegan Corn Pie Recipe - Simply Local An easy vegan recipe packed with rich caribbean flavors. The combination of the Cream Style Corn and Whole · This is my mom's corn pie. We grew up eating this and loving it in the heart of Amish country. It is a very hearty dish, and easy to make.