Cheesy Shepard's Pie.
You can have Cheesy Shepard's Pie using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cheesy Shepard's Pie
- You need 1 lb. of hamburger.
- Prepare 1 of small onion, chopped.
- You need 1 (15 oz) of can tomato sauce.
- Prepare 2 (15.25 oz) of cans corn, drained.
- You need 6 of medium red potatoes.
- It's 3/4 cup of milk.
- You need 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- It's 1 1/2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need of Seasonings to taste: salt, pepper, garlic powder & parsley.
Cheesy Shepard's Pie step by step
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Cook hamburger along with onion and seasonings until browned; drain and return to skillet. Add tomato sauce. Simmer on low for 10 minutes..
- Meanwhile, boil potatoes in water until tender..
- Drain off water; return to pot and mash with milk, sour cream and salt & pepper..
- In a 9x13 baking dish layer the ingredients as follows: start with the hamburger mixture..
- Next top with the cans of corn..
- Spread mashed potatoes evenly over the top..
- And top with the cheese last..
- Bake for 30 minutes uncovered or until hot and bubbly. Enjoy!.