Enchilada pie. Give your midweek meal a Mexican twist with our easy enchilada pie. Hatch Chile Enchilada Pie. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Enchilada Pie from Delish.com is a dinner game changer.
This main-dish chicken enchilada pie certainly stacks up—and it's ready in a flash, especially if you assemble it with Make-Ahead Shredded Chicken Breast. This easy enchilada pie is a fresh twist on Mexican fare. Top with avocado slices and cojita cheese for an impressive presentation. You can cook Enchilada pie using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Enchilada pie
- Prepare 1 can of 10 ounce enchilada sauce.
- It's 1 can of cheddar cheese soup.
- Prepare 1 can of corn drained and rinse.
- Prepare 1 can of black beans drained and rinse.
- It's 1 can of refried beans.
- You need 1 packages of taco seasoning.
- Prepare 1 lb of sausage cooked drained and rinse.
- You need 6 each of burrito size tortillas.
- It's 1/2 cup of shredded cheese.
- You need 1 can of 10 ounce enchilada sauce..
This Stacked Vegetarian Enchilada Pie recipe is filled with roasted summer vegetables, black refried beans, cheese, and This enchilada pie vegetarian style recipe takes a little bit of time, but most of. In a medium bowl, stir together beans and enchilada sauce until well combined. This frito enchilada pie is one of those EASY, quick meals that will make your family smile. I decided I didn't want to do the typical Frito chili pie, so I did a Enchilada version.
Enchilada pie step by step
- Cook sausage drain rinse put in bowl add enchilada sauce n taco seasoning stir.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Open cheese soup n refried beans. corn n beans after corn n beans are rinsed n drain add them to a bowl on side. Place one tortilla on bottom of pan spread some refried beans then cheese soup then add some corn n black beans then meat n enchilada sauce mixture then add another tortilla repeat five times.
- Last tortilla place on top of other shells add shredded cheese n open can of enchilada sauce n pour on top slowly covering shell.
- Bake 30 minutes on 350.
Easy Main Dish Main Dish Easy Baking American Enchilada Onion Recipes Colby Tomato Beef Cinco de Mayo. Our most trusted Enchilada Pie recipes. Ground beef, salsa, corn, black beans and cheese are layered between tortillas for an enchilada bake recipe that's like a fiesta in a dish. They're basically lazy girl enchiladas because all you do is stack I also made an ultra-simple roasted red bell pepper enchilada sauce to cover the pie but if you want. Keywords: enchilada recipe, Late Summer Vegetable Enchilada Pie, mexican enchiladas, mexican lasagna, vegetable enchilada.