Easy Three Bean Salad. Who doesn't love an easy three bean salad, perfect for summer picnics and potlucks?! This classic American picnic salad has cannellini beans, kidney Three bean salad is one of those quintessential American summer picnic foods. It's comforting, protein-rich, and easy to put together quickly with.
Everyone loves this classic salad recipe. Three bean salad is perfect for a picnic or a. Three Bean Salad. featured in Protein-Packed Salads. You can have Easy Three Bean Salad using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Three Bean Salad
- It's 1 can of corn.
- It's 1 can of chickpeas.
- Prepare 1 can of black beans.
- Prepare 1 can of small red kidney beans.
- It's 2-3 stalks of green onion (scallion).
- Prepare 2/3 cup of vinegar (I used red wine vinegar, but any will do).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- Prepare 1/2 of medium size onion.
- You need 4-5 of cherry tomatoes.
- It's 1/4 of fresh jalapenos, chopped *optional.
- Prepare to taste of Salt & pepper.
Pour the dressing over the salad and mix well until evenly distributed. This three bean salad was made with fresh beans, along with chopped veggies, herbs, etc. It was such a great reminder, and I made this version at home within a few days. What I always remember about three bean salad is the dressing, which is usually high on apple cider vinegar and sugar.
Easy Three Bean Salad instructions
- Drain all can beans and corn.
- Chop green onion (aka scallion) and onion, quarter cherry tomatoes..
- Mixed oil, vinegar, and sugar in separate bowl, set aside..
- Combine all ingredients together and mix well. Salt and pepper to taste..
- Add in chopped jalapenos if you want to make it spicy.
- Serve! Can be served room temperature or cold..
This three bean salad is a blend of kidney beans, green beans and garbanzo beans, all tossed in a sweet and sour dressing. A classic salad that's easy to make and is the perfect addition to almost any meal! Three bean salad was one of the first side dishes I made with my kids in the kitchen. I steamed the green beans and they drained and rinsed (and smushed some) of the kidney beans and the garbanzo beans. I make this three bean salad with fresh green beans even though canned are easier.