Low fat lamb stir fry. Low fat and low carb recipes. Mix lamb strips with oil, garlic and ginger. Heat wok or non-stick skillet on high (no need to add any extra oil).
Lamb leg usually has multiple muscle groups. Each of them, the grains are running different directions. Stir frying involves cooking vegetables and meats in any combination you like, over a fairly high heat. You can have Low fat lamb stir fry using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Low fat lamb stir fry
- You need 300 grams of lean lamb cut in stripes.
- It's 1 of onion, chopped.
- It's 2 clove of garlic finely sliced.
- You need 2 of mushrooms sliced.
- It's 1/2 of zucchini chopped.
- It's 10 of french beans cut in small pieces.
- Prepare 100 grams of kale.
- Prepare 1/4 of chinese cabbage.
- It's 1 tbsp of mint finely chopped ( or mint sauce).
- It's 2 dash of light soy sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of sesame oil.
A stir fry can be versatile; you can use leftovers or fresh ingredients. Choosing to stir fry means that you can also control the amount of fat that goes into it with the result being a low fat meal. Stir-Fry Noodles with Chicken, Shitake Mushrooms and Chinese VegetablesJeanette's Healthy Living. A great way to eat more veg, and a simple way to cook lamb.
Low fat lamb stir fry step by step
- Sautee onion until soft in a bit of sesame oil. Brown the lamb and add the soft onion plus garlic. Sautee for 1 minute.
- Add the vegetables and the mint sauce and soya sauce and stir fry for 5 to 8 minutes.
- In the meantime steam the kale and chinese leaf cabbage in the microwave..
- Before serving sautee the steamed leaves for a bit with a dash of soy sauce..
- Serve the lamb and stir veg with the kale and cabbage..
Three: Heat some oil in a pan over a medium. Lamb stir fry is so delicious it would be a pity for you not to try this recipe. What's best, is that this recipe works extremely well with different cuts To go low on carbohydrates, you can also serve it with pan-fried vegetables. Keep reading to find out more about what your options are in terms of selecting. Fragrant, intense and full of fiery chile, this lamb stir-fry isn't for the timid eater.