Sweet Shepherds Pie. This Sweet Potato Shepherd's Pie recipe is healthy, easy to make, and so scrumptious. The perfect fall recipe and the ultimate comfort food that can be on your dinner table in no time. American favorite shepherd's pie recipe, casserole with ground beef, vegetables such as carrots, corn, and peas, topped with mashed potatoes.
A deeply savoury lamb and vegetable filling topped with creamy mashed potato and a. How to Make Vegan Sweet Potato Shepherd's Pie. These shepherd's pies are prepared just like regular shepherd's pie, but this classic comfort food is Yes, shepherd's pie is predominantly thought of as Irish or British. You can cook Sweet Shepherds Pie using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sweet Shepherds Pie
- You need 1/2 lb of ground beef.
- You need 2 of potatoes.
- You need 3 large of Sweet potatoes.
- It's 1 can of peaches and cream corn.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of garlic.
- Prepare 1 can of green beans.
- You need 1 cup of marble cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of butter.
- It's 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- It's 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 1 tbsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 envelope of taco seasoning.
But since I'm Scottish, I thought I'd. This sweet potato shepherd's pie was inspired from my classic Lightened Up Shepherd's Pie. I also have a meatless version, Portobello Shepherd's Pie (vegetarian). This is a crazy month for the North.
Sweet Shepherds Pie instructions
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Cut and dice potatoes, then boil until fully cooked..
- Cook ground beef, drain, add about 1/4 cup of water, Mix in about half a package of taco seasoning..
- In large casserole dish add corn and green beans. Layer the ground beef over top..
- When potatoes are fully cooked, mashed, add milk, butter, sour cream, salt and garlic. Layer potatoes over top of ground beef..
- Shred marble cheese and place over top of pie.
- Bake in oven for approximately 40mins.
The Best Classic Shepherd's Pie Recipe with meat and vegetable gravy and cheesy mashed potatoes. Homemade shepherd's pie is the ultimate comfort food. This simple recipe is made completely from scratch like the traditional, but uses ground beef instead of..with the kind of refrigeration we had in our homes, cooked meat could be kept much more safely than raw. Therefore, when housewives bought their Sunday meat they selected pieces large enough to. Plunge your spoon into a shepherd's pie with creamy mash and flavourful lamb mince.