Sweet Potato Steamed Bread (for Infants). I Tried Making Bread With Sweet Potatoes Instead of Flour When selecting yams/sweet potatoes for homemade baby food, make sure to select those that are unbruised and without brown or Cut in butter until you achieve a texture like bread crumbs. Looking for a nutritious spread to go along with your bread?
Please inform Sweet Potato Steamed Bread B&B in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation. Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon. You can cook Sweet Potato Steamed Bread (for Infants) using 4 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sweet Potato Steamed Bread (for Infants)
- Prepare 1 bag of Pancake mix.
- You need 150 ml of Milk or formula.
- It's 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 1 of Sweet potato.
Teenuja says that steaming or boiling the sweet potatoes is the best method for this recipe. You can also use white sweet potatoes for this recipe. This sourdough bread starter begins with instant potato flakes. When fed properly, this starter will last a very long time.
Sweet Potato Steamed Bread (for Infants) instructions
- Turn on the steamer to warm it up..
- Add the sweet potatoes to the prepared steamer, and steam for about 15 minutes. (Stick it with a toothpick, and it is ready to use if it goes through!).
- Peel the skins from the sweet potatoes, and cut into 5~8mm cubes. They will be hot freshly steamed, so be careful not to burn yourself..
- Turn the steamer back on to warm it up..
- Crack an egg into a bowl and whisk, add in the milk, and stir together..
- Add the pancake mix to the bowl from step 5 and mix, finally add in the steamed sweet potatoes, and give it a quick stir while taking care not to smash the sweet potatoes..
- Fill the cup 70~80% full with pancake mix..
- Line them up in the prepared steamer, and steam for about 10~15 minutes. Stick them with a toothpick, and they are done if it comes out clean..
- Please make these with formula for babies that are not yet drinking cow's milk..
- I used a 200 g bag of pancake mix..
- The recommended amount of sweet potatoes, eggs, milk, and pancake mix combination is about 25 g per 1/4 of the mixture..
- I recommend dividing up the batter before adding in the sweet potato and then adding something different to each batch. Then, you can make several different types of steamed bread at once..
Peggy Trowbridge Filippone is a writer who develops approachable recipes for home cooks. Her recipes range from Grandma's favorites to the latest food trends. Bhapa Aloo Recipe, Steamed Potatoes In Mustard Coconut Sauce Recipe, Unusual Indian curry recipe, Bengali Potato Curry Recipe, Indian Curry Recipe, Steamed We like the flavor of roasted potatoes best, but you could also use boiled or steamed potatoes for these sweet dinner rolls. All Reviews for Sweet Potato Bread II. Sweet Potato Bread II. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.