Chipotle Chicken Enchilada Pie. Recipe courtesy of Food Network Kitchen. Add the tomatoes, chicken broth, cilantro, chipotle and adobo, and cumin; puree until smooth. One of my favorite store-bought products ever invented is Siete Tortillas and Chips.
This main-dish chicken enchilada pie certainly stacks up—and it's ready in a flash, especially if you assemble it with Make-Ahead Shredded Chicken Breast. This chicken enchilada casserole recipe is cheesy, saucy, and easy to make with just the right amount of chipotle and spices. We're talking Chipotle Chicken Enchilada Casserole, and as a spicy food lover, I'm sure you'll love it. You can have Chipotle Chicken Enchilada Pie using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chipotle Chicken Enchilada Pie
- Prepare 3 cup of cooked, shredded chicken.
- Prepare 1 cup of salsa.
- You need 4 oz of Chipotle salsa.
- You need 1 cup of sweet corn.
- You need 1 bunch of cilantro.
- It's 1 packages of tortillas (flour pictured).
- You need 1 large of can red enchilada sauce.
- Prepare 2 cup of shredded Mexican cheese blend.
Enchilada Pie from Delish.com is a dinner game changer. Top with remaining chicken, corn, and black beans; then place remaining tortilla on top and sprinkle with remaining cheese. This Chipotle-Chicken Enchiladas recipe will do the trick—deliciously! Chicken legs are roasted, then simmered in a spicy, chipotle cream sauce for a true Mexican chicken recipe.
Chipotle Chicken Enchilada Pie step by step
- In a large mixing bowl, combine chicken, salsas, corn, and cilantro. Mix thoroughly..
- Spray casserole dish with non-stick cooking spray. Cover the bottom with a layer of tortillas. Ladle sauce to cover tortillas..
- Layer half the chicken mixture and top with a third of the cheese. Layer tortillas, then chicken, then the last layer of tortillas. Top with remaining sauce. Top with cheese..
- Cover and bake at 350° for approximately 40-45 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly reheated. Remove cover during last ten minutes of cooking..
- Garnish with cilantro and diced pineapple if desired..
- Variations; Cilantro, green chile enchilada sauce, corn tortillas, tequila, cotija, queso fresco, Chihuahua, jalapenos, habanero, roasted bell peppers or garlic, black or pinto beans, nacho cheese, refried beans, lime, avocado, diced green chiles, poblano, rice, tomatoes, tomatillos.
Serve it with rice and salad, and don't forget Awesome recipe! I browned boneless, skinless chicken breasts and then added the sauce to finish cooking them. I used one chicken bouillion cube. Line a baking sheet with foil and drizzle with olive oil. In a small bowl, mix the smoked paprika, cumin, cayenne, salt, and pepper.