spicy enchilada pie. Chiles and pepperjack cheese give this hearty beef and black bean enchilada pie a spicy kick! All Reviews for Spicy Beef and Bean Enchilada Pie. Layers of seasoned beef, refried beans and tortillas make this enchilada pie recipe just delicious.
Give your midweek meal a Mexican twist with our easy enchilada pie. Serve your family this pie that's made with chicken, Pillsbury® Big & Flaky dinner rolls and Old El Paso® enchilada sauce - a tasty dinner. Easy pot pie recipe with Mexican appeal! You can cook spicy enchilada pie using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of spicy enchilada pie
- Prepare 4 of boneless/ skinless chicken breast.
- It's 1 of pouch taco seasonings.
- You need 2 large of can enchilada sauce.
- Prepare 2 of packs shredded cheese.
- Prepare 1 can of black olives.
- Prepare 1 of pack corn tortilla.
- It's 1 cup of salsa.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- It's 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 of salt/ pepper to taste.
These Chicken Enchilada Pot Pies are hearty, zesty, and a Travel Enthusiast, and the Resident Cookery Queen of A Spicy Perspective. Enchilada Pie from Delish.com is a dinner game changer. Chicken Enchilada Pie Uses Tortillas In The Most Genius Way. This Chicken Enchilada Pie a layered combination of spicy goodness.
spicy enchilada pie step by step
- place chicken, 2 cups water, taco seasoning, salsa, chili powder, garlic powder in slow cooker. cook on high for 4-6 hours.
- when tender remove chicken from marinade and shred.
- prepare the tortillas by lightly frying them in a pan with olive oil.
- layer the bottom of your dish with the fried tortillas.
- then make a layer of chicken, put enchilada sauce over chicken, then a layer of cheese.
- repeat by layering tortillas over the top of what you have and then chicken and then sauce..
- top with remainder of cheese and finish with the sliced black olives.
- bake on 350° for around 20-30 min allowing the dish to come together.
- I like to top it with lettuce tomatoes and sour cream.
- this is my first recipe: ) I hope it was helpful, and I hope you enjoy it<3.
Now keep in mind, this recipe for chicken enchilada pie is a little on the spicy side, even using mild enchilada sauce. This roasted tomatillo creamy chicken enchilada pie is the epitome of good comfort food. We're roasting tomatillos, poblanos, onions and garlic to make a smooth, creamy sauce. Enchiladas just got a little bit easier with this Lazy Girls Enchilada Pie. It's a tasty vegetarian main dish made with beans Lazy Girl's Enchilada Pie.