Easy pitsy mini choc muffin. Chocolate chip muffins are mini sized and the best back-to-school snack. They take only minutes to make for a soft, sweet, handheld snack. Mini Chocolate Chip Muffins are soft & sweet bite-sized treats that are perfect for little hands.
How Long Do They Bake In. Making mini pancake muffins is a versatile easy breakfast or kid snack. These mini muffin pancake bites are so easy to whip up and fun for little ones to help make in the kitchen! You can cook Easy pitsy mini choc muffin using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy pitsy mini choc muffin
- Prepare 10 tbsp of self rising flour.
- It's 4 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 3 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 7 tbsp of condensed milk.
- You need 2 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need of cinnamon powder.
Fold mini chocolate chips into muffin batter and bake into mini muffins for an easy recipe the whole family will enjoy. I also added a little more choc chips because I'm a big fan of them! I've attached a pic of the muffins in photo section. Mine are in the blue rimmed bowl Hope this helps!
Easy pitsy mini choc muffin instructions
- Mix flour +sugar+cocoa powder+cinnamon in a big bowl.
- Stir egg +oil+milk in a bowl and mix with the flour little by little.. the end product should resemble a thick sticky paste.. if too dry you can add little bit of water or fresh milk.. you can add vanilla essen if you want...
- Put it in muffin mold and steam it for 8 to 9 minutes...
- And taraaaa 😂.
Mini muffins — the adorable bite-sized versions of regular muffins — are perfect for serving at a brunch or Mini muffins need a shorter baking time than their larger counterparts and can overbake quickly. The small muffin cavities on a mini pan are easy to grease with butter or vegetable oil. These Easy Chocolate Chip Muffins are just like mom used to make! The batter comes together in just minutes for an easy muffin that's perfect for breakfast or brunch. How do you keep muffins from getting soggy?