Spicy mince turkey-low fat-low carb-Thai(ish)-take-out For Jamo. Low fat, Low Carb Greek Burgers! SparkRecipes. baby spinach, lean ground turkey, feta cheese, grape tomatoes. Low Fat Low Sodium DELICIOUS Fresh Herb Turkey MeatballsThe Forking Truth.
Turkey mince is a great, low-fat alternative to beef mince, and there are plenty of recipes you can make using the ingredient. From spicy, curried burgers to a family-favourite lasagne here are nine healthier dinner options you'll want to try asap. Turkey mince is a healthy alternative to beef mince. You can cook Spicy mince turkey-low fat-low carb-Thai(ish)-take-out For Jamo using 23 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spicy mince turkey-low fat-low carb-Thai(ish)-take-out For Jamo
- It's 300 gr of turkey mince.
- It's 1/2 of red onion.
- It's 1 tbsp of oregano.
- You need 1 tbsp of paprika powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of chilli powder.
- You need 1 clove of garlick.
- It's Pinch of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of parsley (fresh or dry).
- You need of Sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of lightly salted soya sauce.
- It's 2 tbsp of hoisin sauce.
- It's 1 tsp of garlic paste or finely chopped arthochoke (2 tsp).
- You need 1 tsp of crushed chillis.
- It's 2 tbsp of honey.
- It's 3/4 cup of water.
- Prepare 1-2 tbsp of corn flour.
- It's of Rice.
- Prepare 200 g of cauliflower rice.
- Prepare of Alternative: brown rice or black rice.
- Prepare of Additional options.
- Prepare 2 cm of finely chopped ginger in the mince.
- Prepare 1 of red pepper cut into chunks for the mince.
- You need 1 of fresh chilli for the mince (add it just before you add the sauce).
Try it in a spicy stir-fry or as tasty meatballs. Turkey mince is economical and low fat. Easy, Low Carb, Low Calorie and Low Fat! You will find lots of curries (of course) and some truly creative takes on the beloved Pad Thai recipe, replacing the traditional noodles with all sorts of For a low carb and Paleo friendly fish sauce, I recommend the Red Boat Fish Sauce for truly superior flavor.
Spicy mince turkey-low fat-low carb-Thai(ish)-take-out For Jamo step by step
- The mince: Finely chop the onion and garlic and sauté together until soft in a large pan (I use the 26cm diameter shallow casserole from Le Creuset and keep it on the lowest heat throughout) with 2 tbsp of oil and tbsp water. Leave the lid on the pan. Once softened, add the mince and mix well together. Replace the lid and let simmer until mince half cooked. Then add the oregano, parsley, chilli powder and paprika powder. Again, mix well together and leave with lid on until mince cooked through..
- The sauce: Add together all the ingredients (except the corn flour) & bring to the boil in a small saucepan. Then, remove from the heat. In a small bowl dilute the cornstarch.
- Mix all the ingredients together except for the courn flour. Bring the ingredients to boil. Mix the corn flour with 1 tbsp water and 1 tbsp of sauce. Add corn flour mix to the saucpan mix and mix until thickens bringing to a light simmer. Remove from heat and add sauce to meat mixture..
- Once the sauce has mixed in with the turkey mince add the cauliflower rice. I used to make my own, but it was...messy, smelly and time consuming. The ready made works just as well, is just as healthy (but sadly equally smelly!)..
- Mix all the ingredients well together and allow mixture to simmer 2-4 min with the lid off before removing from the heat. Leave to rest a few moments and then unveil and serve! Looks super nice to garnish with fresh parsley and plate in deep pasta bowls..
Your daily values may be higher or lower depending I set out some fresh limes to sqeeze on top it gave them a sweet sour and spicy taste. Turkey taco lettuce wraps are my go-to recipe when I want to eat something easy, delicious and light, and of course, healthy and low-carb! A wide variety of low fat carb options are available to you, such as sweet, salty, and tasteless. The top countries of suppliers are China, Taiwan, China. More Turkey Recipes and Low Carb Recipes You'll Love: My fabulous Turkey Meatloaf recipes will be your new go-to meatloaf!