Palak Matar Paneer (Cottage Cheese & Peas in Spinach Gravy)- Green Vegetable Curry. Palak Matar Paneer is a healthy combination of fresh green leafy Spinach and green peas made into a curry. The sweet and delicious green peas combine very. Palak Paneer is one of the most popular paneer dishes.
When we were kids, the only way my brothers would eat spinach was if it was cooked with paneer in. Palak Paneer is another hot favorite North Indian dish! This mildly flavored dish is super healthy too. You can cook Palak Matar Paneer (Cottage Cheese & Peas in Spinach Gravy)- Green Vegetable Curry using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Palak Matar Paneer (Cottage Cheese & Peas in Spinach Gravy)- Green Vegetable Curry
- You need of Cubed Fresh Paneer.
- It's of Spinach.
- You need of Fresh Peas.
- You need of Finely chopped onion.
- It's of Finely chopped tomato.
- It's of Finely chopped garlic.
- It's of Finely chopped ginger.
- You need of Finely chopped green chilli.
- Prepare of Maize flour.
- It's of Oil.
- It's of Ghee.
- It's of Cumin.
- It's of Red chilli powder.
- It's of Coriander powder.
- It's of Juice of half lemon.
- Prepare of Salt.
Matar Paneer - Easy home style recipe. PALAK PANEER is one of the popular Indian Curry recipe made with Spinach, Paneer and basic Indian spices. Refer for notes below to learn all about Paneer. For Paneer alternative, you may use.
Palak Matar Paneer (Cottage Cheese & Peas in Spinach Gravy)- Green Vegetable Curry step by step
- Boil peas with 1 cup of water on medium-high flame for 5 minutes. Then drain and keep them aside. Remove stems from the spinach and wash thoroughly in running water. Blanch in salted boiling water for two minutes. Now transfer boiled spinach into ice-cold water to retain the green colour. Squeeze out excess water and grind it into a smooth puree. Now heat 1/2 tbsp of ghee in a nonstick pan and lightly fry the paneer pieces till they turn sightly golden. Transfer them to a plate..
- Now in the same pan add 1/2 tbsp of ghee and add boiled peas and saute them for 2-3 minutes on low flame. Transfer them to a plate. Heat oil in the same pan on low flame and add cumin. Allow it to crackle. Then add chopped onions and sauté on a medium flame until translucent. Now add ginger, garlic, green chilli and cook for 5 minutes on the medium-low flame..
- Add coriander powder, red chilli powder with tomato puree and cook until masala leaves oil. At this stage add maize flour and stir constantly to roast. Now add puree spinach, saute paneer, peas, lemon juice and salt into the cooked masala. Mix well..
- Now add 1 cup water and cook on low flame for 10 to 12 minutes. Do stir the sabzi after every 1 to 2 minutes. Switch off the flame and add ghee. Stir it once. Serve hot with paratha or chapati..
Matar paneer made in restaurant style. This mutter paneer is so good, delicious, creamy & flavor packed!!! Matar paneer is a restaurant style creamy, delicious and rich peas paneer curry. Matar paneer is one of India's most popular paneer dishes. Just realized I've got way too many pending recipes in my drafts and even more number of And the recipe for today is Palak Paneer Matar masala (Cottage cheese and Peas cooked in a Spinach based gravy).