Super Moist Banana Bread. Once You Make This Super Moist & Tasty Banana Bread Recipe, You'll Never Go Back. Some of these may be affiliate based, meaning we earn. The minute I made this super moist banana bread recipe, I fell in love with it.
You can definitely have this yummy banana bread as dessert too! This is the best banana bread ever, and i have tried many looking for the best. It is whipped together quickly and easily. You can have Super Moist Banana Bread using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Super Moist Banana Bread
- You need 1 cup of mashed banana (3-4 pieces).
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of oil.
- It's 1 tsp of salt.
- It's 1 tsp of vanilla.
- It's 1 1/2 cups of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda / bicarb.
For breakfast or for dessert, it is delicious paired with a cup of coffee or milk! How To Make Super Moist Banana Bread. It makes a slightly crunchy crust, but this is completely optional. Super Moist Super Easy Banana Bread - OAMC.
Super Moist Banana Bread step by step
- Pre - heat oven @ 350°F or 177°C..
- Combine / sieve all dry ingredients starting with flour, sugar, salt and baking soda..
- Add the rest of the remaining ingredients..
- Grease loaf pan and pour in the batter..
- Bake for one hour or when the toothpick inserted at the middle comes out clean..
- Cool and serve. 😊😊😊😊.
This bread freezes delightfully, if you slice it and wrap pieces it's fantastic to grab in the morning going out of the door. To have at night as a snack, or to pull out for tea with friends :). Banana Bread is one of the most classic quick bread recipes out there. Overripe bananas (with lots of black/brown spots) are mixed with a handful of ingredients you likely have on hand already! Mildly sweet and definitely moist, everyone loves this recipe!