Purple Sweet Potato Bread!.
You can have Purple Sweet Potato Bread! using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Purple Sweet Potato Bread!
- It's of A. 400 g bread flour.
- Prepare 250 g of purple sweet potato(peeled, sliced, steamed & mashed).
- Prepare 40 g of caster sugar.
- Prepare 1 of large egg.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of instant yeast.
- It's 160 ml of fresh milk.
- Prepare 60 g of butter.
- It's of B. Filling.
- You need 150 g of butter.
- It's 150 g of sugar.
- You need 170 g of sifted plain flour.
- Prepare C. of Other.
- You need 30 ml of milk.
- Prepare 30 g of almond flakes.
Purple Sweet Potato Bread! step by step
- Make filling: melt butter in microwave. Stir in sugar till dissolve. Stir in flour. Let rest for a while. Shape into balls for later use..
- Place all ingredients in bowl of standing mixer and knead until it come together and elastic. Cover and let it rise double in size..
- Punch dough to release air. Divide in to equal portions. Shape into balls..
- Put in filling and shape into balls then place into greased pan. Let rise for double in size..
- Brush with milk and sprinkle with almond flakes. Bake in 170oC about 25 -30’ till yellow brown (>=90oC)..
- Love the beautiful purple!.
- Cut into slices!.