Healthier Sweet Potato Casserole.
You can have Healthier Sweet Potato Casserole using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Healthier Sweet Potato Casserole
- Prepare of topping.
- It's 1/2 cup of Brown Sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of Rolled Oats.
- You need 1/2 cup of Chopped Pecans.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of All-Purpose Flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Ground Cinnamon.
- It's 3 tbsp of Butter (melted).
- Prepare of filling.
- It's 2 large of Eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Granulated Sugar.
- It's 1 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- You need 3 cup of Mashed Sweet Potatoes.
- It's 1/3 cup of Half-and-Half (fat free).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Butter (melted).
Healthier Sweet Potato Casserole instructions
- For the topping; stir cinnamon, pecans, flour, oats, and sugar together. Add butter until combined and set aside.
- For the filling; beat the eggs together in a medium bowl. Stir in vanilla, sugar, and salt until combined. Add and mix the mashed sweet potatoes and half-and-half.
- Pour filling into a greased casserole dish (about 2 qt size).
- Sprinkle topping over the filling..
- Bake at 350°F for 25-35 minutes. Let cool before serving.