Fried Vegetable Pastry (Pastel) *Vegetarian/Vegan. Vegetarian Nasi Goreng (Indonesian Fried Rice) loaded up with fresh veggies! Add an egg or keep it vegan! An easy tasty vegetarian recipe that can be made in Farmers Market Vegetarian Enchiladas with black beans and your choice of veggies (like red bell pepper, sweet potato zucchini or corn) and.
This recipe is very low in fat and bursting with. Curried vegetable pasties - vegan pasties filled with curried vegetables and chickpeas, perfect for picnicking! Add the sweet potato, carrot, potato, pepper. You can cook Fried Vegetable Pastry (Pastel) *Vegetarian/Vegan using 19 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fried Vegetable Pastry (Pastel) *Vegetarian/Vegan
- Prepare of Pastry dough:.
- It's 1/2 kg of plain flour.
- It's 250 gr of margarine.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- You need 2 tbsp of cooking oil.
- It's 2 of boiled egg (optional).
- It's of Cooking oil to fry.
- You need of Filling:.
- Prepare 4 of carrots.
- You need 4 of potatoes.
- It's 2 of spring onions.
- Prepare of Spices:.
- You need 1/2 of red onion.
- It's 4 of garlic cloves.
- It's 1 of candle nut.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It's 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- It's 1/4 tsp of sugar.
The Best Vegetarian Pastry Recipes on Yummly These flavor-packed meat-free dinners are sure to satisfy vegetarians and carnivores We love the roasted sweet potatoes in this bowl, but any hardy vegetable would be just as delicious. Shortcrust pastry is used to make tarts, pies, and quiches. Puff pastry is a truly remarkable building block for vegan baking because of its versatility.
Fried Vegetable Pastry (Pastel) *Vegetarian/Vegan instructions
- Dice carrots and potatoes, chop spring onions, grind the spiced with blender or food processor, put them aside..
- Mix plain flour, salt, and margarine, gradually pour water until the dough doesnt stick..
- Pre-heat sauce pan, pour cooking oil. Add ground spices, stir for 5 mins.
- Add diced carrots and potatoes, stir them until they are cooked well, add spring onion, salt, sugar, and pepper, cook for 3 mins. Put aside..
- Cut boiled eggs to 12 pieces. (You can skip this for vegan diet).
- Roll the dough with rolling pin (around 1/2 cm or thinner) make round shape with a medium size cup, fill them up with the vegetables, fold the dough to the other side, twist and pinch to lock the dough..
- Pre-heat a frying pan with cooking oil, fry them until both side turn golden..
- Enjoy :).
Use a pastry cutter to cut in the Vegan Butter until the mixture has pea-sized chunks of butter. Drizzle in the ice water and lemon juice and mix using the mixing spoon until just combined and the butter pieces. Unfortunately, however, most vegan choux aren't as fluffy, golden, and crunchy as their egg-based counterparts. Yes, these are perfectly beautiful egg and dairy-free choux pastries made with aquafaba that you can use to fulfill all your French pastry dreams. How to make vegan puff pastry from scratch!