Spaghetti Carbonara. By Lindsay Funston and Lauren Miyashiro. When you're craving a comfort food, nothing—I repeat, NOTHING—will cure you like creamy carbonara. Spaghetti Pasta Carbonara—indulgent and delicious, yet so easy!
And even it it wasn't, who cares? Everyone loves this classic Italian dish and Gennaro has a version you'll want to make again and again. Discover how to make our best spaghetti carbonara recipe. You can cook Spaghetti Carbonara using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spaghetti Carbonara
- It's 1/3 kg of spaghetti.
- It's 1 of onion (not very large).
- Prepare 200 grams of bacon.
- Prepare 200 ml of cream.
- You need 1 bunch of olives.
- Prepare 1 bunch of canned mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- It's 1 pinch of basil.
- You need 1 pinch of oregano.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 50 grams of grated cheese (parmesano or grana padano).
This cheesy pasta dish is an Italian favourite. A recipe triple-tested by the BBC Good Food team. Because America may have contributed to its creation, carbonara is Exhibit A in the back-and-forth between Italy and the United States when it. A spaghetti carbonara recipe is a failsafe classic.
Spaghetti Carbonara instructions
- Chop the bacon and put it in a frying pan without oil.
- When the bacon it's a little toasted, chop the onion and add it to the pan with the spoon of olive oil.
- When onion is soft, add the olives, the mushrooms and the cream. Mix it and let it cook 5 minutes with medium heat.
- Boil water with a teaspoon of olive oil, a pinch of salt and some basil.
- When ready, add the spaghetti and boil them 10 minutes.
- When cooked, drain the spaghetti and mix them with the sauce..
- Add some basil and oregano.
- When served in the dish, sprinkle grated cheese just before eating.
This Italian carbonara uses the traditional guanciale and Gennaro's classic spaghetti carbonara. It's Tyler to the rescue as he helps a fan make spaghetti alla carbonara. Our best Spaghetti Carbonara is silky with egg and melted cheese, freshened with parsley, and spiked with black peppers. Spaghetti alla Carbonara is a relatively modern Roman dish made by tossing hot pasta with Guanciale, and a mixture of eggs, cheese, and black pepper. For everyone who said that this Carbonara is too salty - table salt is double as salty as Kosher salt, so remember to cut the amount of salt in half if using table salt.