Instant Pot Artichoke and Spinach Dip Applebee's Copycat. Grab some chips or crusty bread, or a bread bowl, and you have the perfect evening snack or appetizer. If Applebee's artichoke and spinach dip is one of your most-craved guilty pleasures, you're going to love our Instant Pot copycat recipe for this amazing. Combine frozen spinach, artichoke hearts, cream cheese, sour cream, onion, chicken broth, garlic, salt, and chile flakes in a multi-functional pressure It's a great dip!
Spinach Artichoke dip is one of my guilty pleasures - can you really go wrong with a bunch of cheese?! One of my favorite spinach artichoke dips is from Applebee's. But this Budget Savvy Diva does not have the money to stroll to the nearest Applebee's and enjoy this. You can have Instant Pot Artichoke and Spinach Dip Applebee's Copycat using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Instant Pot Artichoke and Spinach Dip Applebee's Copycat
- It's 8 oz of cream cheese.
- Prepare 10 oz of box Frozen spinach.
- You need 16 oz of Shredded Parm cheese.
- You need 8 oz of Shredded mozzarella.
- You need 1/2 cup of chicken broth.
- You need 14 oz of can artichoke hearts.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- It's 1/2 cup of mayo.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic.
- It's 1 tsp of onion powder.
Stir until well This was delicious! I have made several different Spinach and Artichoke dip recipes over the years and this has been my favorite! This ultra-creamy Copycat Spinach and Artichoke Dip tastes just like the Applebee's version! This recipe is solid, it's hard to believe that it's just as easy as tossing all of the ingredients together in a giant pot (I prefer my dutch oven), or even the Crock Pot, which is great when you're entertaining guests.
Instant Pot Artichoke and Spinach Dip Applebee's Copycat step by step
- Place 3 cloves garlic in the IP with 1/2 cup chicken broth. Drain Artichokes and pour into the pot. Place Frozen spinach, sour cream, cream cheese, mayo and onion powder in the Ip. Place on Manual High Pressure for 4 minutes. Do a Quick Release. Stir in Cheese Transfer to a bowl and serve with corn chips or bread. This will thicken more as it cools..
- Note youtu.be/MViBLbo4Nl4.
- Notes- this is really good over pasta, if you have any leftover and are out of chips..
Try this spinach dip recipe and get more ideas and inspiration from Food.com. DIRECTIONS. mix all ingredients in a large bowl. pour into crock pot and set on high ready to serve when hot. Enjoy the best Applebee's® creamy artichoke spinach dip topped with melted Parmesan cheese and served with white corn tortilla chips and chipotle lime salsa. Additional nutrition information available upon request. Applebee's cannot ensure menu items do not contain ingredients that might cause an.