Palak Paneer. Palak paneer recipe - Palak is the Hindi word for spinach and paneer is Indian cottage cheese. So this dish is nothing but Indian cottage cheese simmered in a smooth creamy & delicious spinach gravy. Palak Paneer is one of the most popular paneer dishes.
Saag paneer and palak paneer are often considered the same dish, but they are not. Palak paneer is the authentic Indian dish made with only spinach puree, where saag paneer is made with a mixture of. Palak paneer (pronounced [paːlək pəniːɾ]) is a vegetarian dish originating from the Indian subcontinent, consisting of paneer (a type of cottage cheese) in a thick paste made from puréed spinach. green coloured palak curry is palak paneer with paneer cubes, garam masala and other spices. You can cook Palak Paneer using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Palak Paneer
- Prepare of Palak leaves.
- It's of Cottage cheese.
- Prepare of Oil.
- You need of Cumin seeds.
- You need of Chopped onions.
- It's of Tomato puree.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need of turmeric powder.
- Prepare of Red chilli powder.
- Prepare of Garam masala.
Palak paneer is a popular north Indian side dish for flat breads. How to make without changing the To prepare a perfect green palak paneer, we must take care to retain the green colour of the palak. green coloured palak curry is palak paneer with paneer cubes, garam masala and other spices. finally, i request you to check my other top paneer curries recipes collection with this post of palak. Palak paneer is one of the all-time most beloved Indian recipes. Rich with spices, spinach, and fresh-pressed cheese that squeaks delightfully with each bite, palak paneer is a.
Palak Paneer step by step
- Wash the palak leaves and boil it..
- Blend the boiled palak with blender. Keep it aside..
- Take a vessel on the gas stove. Put oil in it, warm it and fry cheese..
- Take out the cheese and in the same oil, add cumin seeds..
- Add onions in it and cook it till Golden brown..
- Add tomato puree, salt, turmeric and chilli powder. Mix well. Cook for 5 minutes..
- Add garam masala in it and mix well. Then add fried cheese pieces in it..
- Mix well and cook for 5 minutes..
- Palak paneer is ready..
Palak Paneer is likely the most popular paneer dish from North India. Creamy spinach with tasty paneer makes a delicious main dish. This recipe was one of my first published recipes on YouTube. Palak Paneer is an Indian spinach and cheese curry. For my version, I marinate tofu to make a Palak Paneer (a.k.a.