Low carb celery--guacamole seasoning and fish marinade. Free carb counter and keto diet tracker for the low carb and ketogenic diet. Have a perfectly simple guacamole to scoop with low-carb celery. A little guacamole just makes life better.
Season with salt and pepper, and mix until well combined. Low carb fried guacamole with my guacamole recipe. A unique idea for your next party or family gathering. You can cook Low carb celery--guacamole seasoning and fish marinade using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Low carb celery--guacamole seasoning and fish marinade
- It's 6-8 of celery sticks.
- Prepare 1/4-1/3 cup of onion.
- It's 2 tbls of herdez Verde taco sauce.
- It's Handful of fresh chopped cilantro.
- Prepare 1/2 of lime juiced.
- Prepare 1/2 tbls of tapatio hot sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of kosher salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Black pepper.
- You need 1 pint of Mason jar.. 16 oz.
Crunchy on the outside, creamy on the inside… it's. Low in calories and carbohydrates, avocados are packed with fiber, potassium and folate. With their crunchy textures and subtle flavors, most vegetables tend to be perfect guacamole dippers. Or take a trip down memory lane and make ants on a log -- just spread guacamole inside a celery stalk.
Low carb celery--guacamole seasoning and fish marinade step by step
- Box grate the celery and then chop with a chef knife. Put in bowl.
- Add rest of ingredients and mix together.
- Add a tablespoon or 2 water if needed put in Mason jar then refrigerate..
- For fish I season fish as normal salt, pepper and butter,spoon enough celery mixture to cover fish, cover and then refrigerate an hour or so..cook in foil with marinade..... For guacamole 2 big avacados mashed and mixed season good with salt then mix in 2-3 Tablespoons or to taste of the celery mixture and then stir it all together..
Grilled Skinless Chicken (Thighs or Breasts) with Asian Marina… Just whisk ingredients together then let chicken sit in marinade for an hour or more. I used to use prepared salad dressing to marinate chicken before I realized many dressings add cheaper oils like soybean oil. That's when I decided I better start making my own low carb chicken marinade for grilling. Season fish, then either bake or grill. I like to mix it with a little olive oil and spread over salmon filets, then bake it in the oven.