Miniature Shepherd's Pie. Expect the best shepherd's pie, casserole with ground beef, chopped carrots, corn, and peas, topped with mashed potatoes. Miniature shepherd's pie, all warm and crusty and ready to OMNOMNOMNOM. American favorite shepherd's pie recipe, casserole with ground beef, vegetables such as carrots, corn, and peas, topped with mashed potatoes.
The perfect hearty entree for colder weather. British European Recipes Shepherd's Pie Recipes Tomato Beans and Legumes Pea Recipes Lamb Recipes Onion Recipes Beef Corn Recipes. Mini Shepherd's Pie Bites - Addictively good, bite-sized shepherd's pie bites! You can cook Miniature Shepherd's Pie using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Miniature Shepherd's Pie
- Prepare 1/2 of Sweet Onion.
- Prepare 2 lb of Ground Chuck.
- It's 3 cup of Mashed Potatoes.
- Prepare 2 cup of Cooked Corn.
- You need 6 oz of Shredded Cheddar Cheese.
- It's 12 of Muffin Wrappers.
- You need 1 of Salt and Pepper to prefered taste.
We've taken our favorite Cheddar Topped Shepherd's Pie recipe and transformed it into bite-sized goodies that are. This easy Shepherd's Pie recipe is filled with lots of veggies and tender ground beef (or lamb), simmered together in the most delicious sauce, and topped with the creamiest mashed potatoes. This easy shepherd's pie is a layered casserole of ground beef and veggies in a homemade gravy. It's topped with Cheddar cheese mashed potatoes.
Miniature Shepherd's Pie step by step
- Finely chop Onion and lightly brown in medium skillet, add Ground Chuck to the browned Onion. Salt and Pepper to taste. Continue to cook until Ground Chuck is done..
- Prepare Mashed Potatoes, and Corn, set aside..
- In large muffin tin place muffin wrappers, I double the wrappers for strength..
- Spoon Ground Chuck Mixture in to muffin wrappers 1/2-1 inch. Place pinch of Shredded Cheddar on top of beef. Spoon Cooked Corn 1/2-1 inch. Place a pinch of Shredded Cheddar on Corn. Spoon Mashed Potatoes on to fill the rest of the Muffin Tin. Add a Southern (BIG) pinch of Shredded Cheddar to the top..
- Broil on High for 5-7 Minutes or until Cheddar is bubbly..
- Let cool for 3-5 Minutes before removing from pan.
The dish is commonly made with beef or lamb. In early cookery books, the dish was a means of using leftover. Ingredients for shepherd's pie: Ground beef, beef broth, oil, red wine, flour, tomato paste, onions Aka Homemade Shepherd's Pie with ground beef. One that's simple and affordable and delicious. Is Shepherd's Pie The Ultimate In Comfort Food?