Double Curry Wiener Sausage Bread with French Bread Dough. Doubles (Curry Chickpeas and Spicy Flat Bread) - Doubles are the most famous of Trinidad Street Snacks or sandwich and have become known as the epitome of Trinidad's Street Food culture and one of my favorite Caribbean Street foods - hands down.. Super Smoked Panini French Bread, Florentine Pork In French Bread Boats, French Bread. You'll find it every Korean bakery!
Once your bread dough is finished proofing for the first time, it is time to shape the bread. Sausage bread rolls - These are light and soft bread stuffed with sausage meat. These sausage bread rolls put an elegant spin on my bread roll recipe. You can have Double Curry Wiener Sausage Bread with French Bread Dough using 17 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Double Curry Wiener Sausage Bread with French Bread Dough
- Prepare 200 grams of All-Purpose flour or bread flour.
- It's 65 of + 65 = 130 grams Water + milk.
- It's 15 grams of Unsalted butter.
- You need 10 grams of Sugar.
- You need 3 grams of Natural Salt.
- You need 3 grams of Dry yeast.
- It's 1 1/2 tsp of Curry powder.
- You need of Curry Paste.
- Prepare 1/2 block of + 1 tablespoon water Curry roux (block).
- It's 1 tsp of ●Ketchup.
- It's 1/4 tsp of ●Honey.
- It's 1 pinch of ●Soup stock granules.
- It's 6 of Wiener sausages.
- Prepare 1 of ◎Curry powder.
- You need 1 of ◎Salt and pepper, black pepper.
- You need 1 of (to taste), if available ●◎Spices of your choice, such as garam masala or cardamon.
- You need 1 of (to taste), if available Dried parsley or dried basil.
Prepare packaged bread mix and jelly-roll it around a hearty filling of pork sausage, pepperoni, mozzarella, Parmesan, Cheddar and herbs. This collection of top-rated recipes highlights this versatilty, featuring chicken thighs with international accents, from chicken curry to cacciatore. Sausage Bread: This recipe shows how to make Sausage Bread - a unique bread with sauteed hot Italian sausage that makes a great meal or snack for just Cover the dough with plastic wrap and then a towel. Today's recipe is for Korean sausage-ppang, or sausage bread, which is a hotdog or sausage baked in fresh bread and covered with toppings and cheese.
Double Curry Wiener Sausage Bread with French Bread Dough step by step
- Make the bread dough in a bread maker. After 5-6 minutes, add the butter. When the dough is done kneading, divide it into 6 portions, cover with a moistened and tightly wring out kitchen towel, and allow them to rest for 15 minutes..
- Stir-fry the wiener sausages (I cut a criss-cross pattern on them so that the curry powder will coat them better). Roll them as you cook without oil, and discard excess fat. Season with the ◎ ingredients..
- Or you can cook them in a microwave. Discard excess fat after microwaving. (Remove excess fat with kitchen paper, and season with the ◎ ingredients). Let the sausages cool, and set aside..
- Combine the curry roux and 1 tablespoon water, and microwave for 40 seconds at 500 W. Mix together really well, add spices of your choice, and mix well. Allow to cool a little..
- The amount of curry roux I used this time was half a block (the right one)..
- Roll the dough out into an oval with a rolling pin, spread some curry paste, and add the wiener sausage on top..
- I cut a piece of sliced cheese into four, and added on top of the sausage of the curry bread in the profile picture. Please try it if you like cheese..
- Fold over the dough from the top and bottom, and seal the seam firmly. Be sure to place the bread facing the seam side down on a baking tray, and allow them to rise at 40℃ until they double in size..
- While checking on the rising of the bread, preheat the oven to 200℃..
- When they're doubled in size, cut a line in the middle of the surface. Add ketchup, cheese mayonnaise, or whatever you like on top. (I dusted them with flour (not listed) before I added cheese on top, but you can omit it.).
- I brushed the surface with milk and coated with panko. If you place a sheet of parchment paper or an aluminum cup under the bread, it's easier to handle when you coat them with bread crumbs..
- Lower the oven temperature to 180-190℃, and bake for 15 minutes. Adjust the baking time depending on how dark and how much you want to bake the bread. I sprinkled with parsley to finish..
- This is how the bread from Step 12 would look like when baked. The baked curry wiener bread is done..
- You may find this individually packed, small size curry roux in supermarkets. It's so handy. Please use it if you prefer..
- "Basil Flavored Wiener Sausage Bread". It's easy to make if you use dried-basil..
It tastes like sweet pizza with fluffy dough. I don't know who invented this snack but it's very popular and a common item in Korean bakeries in Korea. Cover the bowl tightly with a cling film. Leave the dough to rise double its size. Got a bread machine collecting dust?