Toast with sausage & omelette. Savor The Taste Of Fresh Pork Sausage With Our Blend Of Signature Seasonings! Place sausage at the edge of the bread, and roll up. In a bowl, combine eggs, milk, cinnamon, and vanilla.
Pour the cream mixture evenly over the bread and sausage. Whisk together the eggs, milk or cream, the cheese, the nutmeg and salt and pepper, to taste, in a shallow dish. Sausages are rolled up in a blanket of French toast in this easy recipe, a fun and tasty breakfast for kids and families. You can cook Toast with sausage & omelette using 10 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Toast with sausage & omelette
- You need 4 slices of bread.
- Prepare 4 of sausage sticks.
- It's 3 of Eggs.
- It's 2 of Scotch bonnet.
- You need 1/2 of onions.
- It's 1 of maggi.
- You need 2 stalks of spring onions.
- It's to taste of Salt.
- You need 1 can of Baked beans.
- You need of Vegetable oil.
Serve the wrapped sausages with fresh fruit and breakfast hash brown potatoes for a hearty, great-tasting breakfast. Cook sausage according to package directions; cool slightly. Cut a pocket in one side of each slice of bread. Fill pockets with sausage and cheese.
Toast with sausage & omelette step by step
- Toast bread in toaster till brown and aroma filled the air.put on a clean plate. Rinse and fry sausage in hot oil,put in strainer to drop away excess oil. Break eggs,add maggi,salt,scotch pepper and onion. Whisk egg mixture and fry. Serve with your toasted bread, fried sausage baked beans and omelette. Enjoy.
In a shallow bowl, whisk together eggs, milk and sugar. Cook on a greased griddle over medium heat until golden brown on both sides. Brown Ground Beef and Sausage in a skillet with onion. Add the Velveeta to the pan and stir until it melts. This sandwich makes it easy to eat French toast and sausage on the go.