Low Carb Spicy Shrimp Tacos. This twenty minute low carb and keto spicy shrimp tacos with creamy avocado, cilantro, and lime slaw will be your favorite weeknight dinner. Keto friendly with a delicious avocado cabbage slaw. How to make Easy Low Carb Shrimp Tacos.
This is how to make an amazing and Easy Low Carb Shrimp Tacos. Shrimp and Avocado Tacos are a perfect idea for a season-spanning dinner that's low-carb, quick, and delicious. PIN Shrimp and Avocado And we absolutely loved these tacos with slightly-spicy shrimp mixed with a tasty avocado-cilantro-lime mixture, and using my favorite low-carb tortillas for. You can cook Low Carb Spicy Shrimp Tacos using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Low Carb Spicy Shrimp Tacos
- Prepare 20 of Shrimp.
- You need 2 tsp of Olive Oil.
- You need 1 tsp of Cajun Spice.
- It's of Squeeze of Lemon.
- You need 1/2 cup of Shredded Cheese.
- It's 1 cup of Coleslaw.
- It's 1 of Avocado.
- You need 4 of Low Carb Tortillas.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Sriracha.
Lettuce wraps filled with tender spicy shrimp, avocado & tomato salsa and topped with a spicy jalapeno cilantro sauce. This flavor-packed tacos are low-carb and keto and make an AMAZING lunch or dinner. This month has become the month of lettuce wraps. They're easy to make, super healthy.
Low Carb Spicy Shrimp Tacos step by step
- Peel, de-vein, and clean shrimp. Toss shrimp in olive oil and Cajun spice until evenly coated. Let marinate for 20 minutes..
- Heat up cast iron skillet to a medium/high heat. Cook shrimp approximately 3-5 minutes each side or until shrimp become pink. When shrimp are done, squeeze lemon over them and set aside..
- Place low carb tortillas over two racks so that they droop down evenly. (This will be your taco shell) turn oven on to 350°F. Once your oven has heated to 350°F, pull out your tortillas. They will be perfect, pliable taco shells..
- Place coleslaw in taco shell, shrimp, shredded cheese, sliced avocado, and drizzle sriracha on top. Enjoy!.
These Spicy Shrimp Tacos are insanely delicious! The grilled celery root tortillas are packed with a creamy coleslaw, spicy shrimp and a simple avocado and tomato salsa, so simple but so incredibly tasty! I missed the chips or taco shells but since I AM doing low carb- that's to be expected- This is a super idea! I wouldn't have thought of this idea and it's great to have something besides chicken (Even my. A low carb zesty shrimp wrap with lime cilantro veggie slaw, diced avocado and a delicious drizzle of homemade bang bang sauce over the top.