Low fat-low calorie pumpkin dessert cups. Low-Calorie Pumpkin Spice Latte CupcakeHungry Girl. I chose to make a low fat, low calorie pumpkin pie cupcake. They were not only very festive, but they were delicious too.
Almond Milk Chocolate Peanut Butter Ice Cream Low calorie, low fat ice cream with natural ingredients can be hard to come by! Pumpkin oatmeal packs a powerful low-fat nutritional punch. Not all desserts are unhealthy and packed with calories. You can have Low fat-low calorie pumpkin dessert cups using 6 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Low fat-low calorie pumpkin dessert cups
- You need 3/4 cup of Splenda Sugar Blend.
- You need 2 tsp of Cinnamon.
- It's 1 tsp of Salt.
- It's 3/4 cup of Egg Substitute.
- You need 1 can (29 oz) of 100% Pure Pumpkin.
- Prepare 2 can of Carnation evaporated Fat Free Milk.
For a guilt-free, vegan dessert that's sure to get you in the fall spirit, there's no better option than these adorable mini pumpkin spice bites. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your This is a fantastic dessert - sort of like a cake bottom pumpkin pie middle with a crumble topping. Everyone in the house loved it and requested that. Our blitzed banana creation is gluten and dairy-free and ready in minutes.
Low fat-low calorie pumpkin dessert cups step by step
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Mix sugar blend, salt, cinnamon in a small bowl. Mix pumpkin and egg substitute and add to sugar mixture. Gradually stir in evaporated milk. Bake in preheated 425°F oven for 15 minutes. Reduce heat to 350°F. Bake an additional 45 minutes or until knife inserted near center comes out clean. Cool 2 hours. Refrigerate. Enjoy!.
We've reinvented this fruit-topped meringue dessert to reduce the calories, sugar and fat while keeping it as irresistible as the original. Low carb, low sugar, vegan and gluten-free. Keep these in the fridge or freezer when you need a healthy treat. But then, what if I told you that these healthy peanut butter cups were not only easy but also LOW CARB, LOW Course Dairy Free, Dessert, Gluten Free, Grain Free, No Bake, Vegan. Packed with vitamins and nutrition and low in sugar and unhealthy fat, the crustless pie is just as great for breakfast as it is for dessert!