Perkedel Jagung (Indonesian Corn Fritters). Indonesian Corn Fritters (also known as bakwan jagung or perkedel jagung) are surprisingly easy to make with everyday ingredients. Packed with juicy corn kernels and zingy flavour from kaffir lime and ground spices, these Indonesian corn fritters are crispy, crunchy, and totally addictive! Learn all the tips you need to make the best Indonesian perkedel jagung / bakwan jagung/ dadar jagung.
Add in Chinese leeks, then add in the rice flour and toss to coat evenly. Add in beaten egg and stir until well blended. Asian food Perkedel Jagung - Easy Indonesian Corn Fritters. You can cook Perkedel Jagung (Indonesian Corn Fritters) using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Perkedel Jagung (Indonesian Corn Fritters)
- It's 2 cups of fresh corn kernels.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of flour.
- You need 1/4 cup of rice flour.
- You need 1 tbsp of maizena.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of powdered broth (I used non-MSG kind).
- You need 2 tbsp of water.
- Prepare of Oil for frying.
A paradise of golden sand, temples and sunshine, Indonesia's Island of the Gods, is also a gastronomic heaven. Blessed with an abundance of fresh produce and a culinary culture that's a fine fusion of indigenous tradition, bold Indonesian flavours and a smattering of Indian influence, I'm fairly convinced Bali's deities. Corn Fritters - Perkedel Jagung: Corn fritters are not only popular in the United States but also in Indonesia. This sweet and savory snack is known as Bakwan Jagung or Perkedel Jagung.
Perkedel Jagung (Indonesian Corn Fritters) instructions
- Combine all ingredients save from oil. Mix well and wait for 5 - 10 minutes. If the combination is too runny, add more flour. If it is too dense, add more water..
- Heat the oil. Using low to medium heat, scoop some batter to the oil. Flip them once in a while until golden..
- Serve immediately. Enjoy!.
Bakwan Jagung or Perkedel Jagung is one of the most famous street foods throughout Indonesia and is popular in the mornings, daytime and also makes for a. Heat the oil in a frying pan over a medium heat. Blend to a medium-fine paste in a small food processor with the spring onions and kaffir lime leaves, if using. These Indonesian Corn Fritters (Perkedel Jagung) are a very tasty snack that can be eaten as an appetiser or to accompany the main meal. Print Recipe Pin Recipe Rate This Recipe.