You can cook Miso-glazed Cod using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Miso-glazed Cod
- Prepare of white miso.
- It's of white wine or sake.
- It's of green onion; chopped.
- It's of garlic cloves; minced.
- Prepare of heaping tbsp brown sugar.
- It's of butter.
- You need of cayenne or red pepper flakes.
- You need of cod filet.
Miso-glazed Cod instructions
- Preheat your broiler. About 500deg, top heat only..
- Pat dry your cod. Salt & pepper generously..
- In a nonstick ovenproof skillet over med heat, place your fish in the pan. Combine the first 7 ingredients in the pan until bubbly. Heat until the fish is half-cooked while spooning the mixture over the fish..
- Transfer the pan to the middle rack of the oven and broil for 6-8 mins..
- Ta-da! Enjoy over a bed of steamed Chinese broccoli or greens of your choice. Enjoy!.